11.4.13

ONE Year and Counting...

***I MADE IT!!!***
It's officially been 1 year since I stepped off an airplane to start my new life in China! This year has been FULL of new experiences for me...eating bugs, embarrassing myself with a new language, becoming a pro at public transportation, making a ton of Chinese friends, realizing that I couldn't REALLY cook until I had to make every ingredient from scratch, but most of all, learning to step out in faith and trust the Father with this crazy life He has given me! 
He has changed my heart in so many ways and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me over the next year...

I'm not going to tell you that this year hasn't had it's ups and downs...There have definitely been times when loneliness has been all too real and the future seemed to look dim, but I am so grateful that the Father has followed through on His promise that He will never leave me nor forsake me. I have grown closer to the Lord over the past year because I have learned that the Word is sufficient and I serve a G.d who gives me peace, joy, and comfort in all situations.




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 1 year in China!! It's been so neat to follow your adventures, and continuing to lift you up, my friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete