10.12.12

圣诞节 in 中国!

I've been in China 中国 for over 8 months 八 个 月
and I can't believe that Christmas 圣诞节 is right around the corner!


[I 我 apologize for the lack of updates over the past few months, but I 我 have been extremely busy!]

Instead of writing about every detail of my life, I am going to go over the highlights and then, if you are interested in hearing more, just ask!

-I now have 3 三 Chinese teachers and I have class 17 十七 hours a week! I have a grammar teacher, dictation teacher, and in case you didn't notice, I am now learning Chinese characters! Ahhh!! 

-We moved to a new apartment closer to campus, so that's where I spend most of my time now! 

-Yesterday, I put up the Christmas tree by myself, reflecting on all the Father has taught me over the past 8 months. I am so grateful for the promise that He will never leave me nor forsake me! It's not easy being away from my family during this season, but the peace and joy that He's given me in my heart is something that I will forever treasure! 

-Christmas is going to be BUSY! We have 8 students from the States 美国 coming to visit and our schedule is full! Please remember us as we'll have the opportunity to talk to hundreds and hundreds of people all over the city!

-It's strawberry and mandarin orange season. Yes!! (However,  I am holding out on buying the strawberries. Right now, they cost 25 RMB ($4) for 2.2 lbs, but my friends have told me that they will go down to 5RMB for 2.2 lbs!! That's less than $1!)

...Want to make my day? Send me a message! I would LOVE to hear how you're doing!!...





No comments:

Post a Comment