18.6.12

I've been searching for a bicycle that I like for several weeks, and I finally found "the one"!

Next to skydiving, riding a bike in China is the most insane thing I've ever done. I share the roads with buses, trucks, cars, motorcycles, mopeds, electric bikes, other bicyclists, people, dogs, and whatever else wants to be on the road...sometimes goats...cows...chickens...hahahaha! It's absolutely crazy...and I thought I got a lot of stares walking...now I get 10 times more stares..."Look..there's a foreigner...and she's riding a bike!!" :)

I just want to say "THANK YOU!!!" again to those who helped me pay for my awesome new bike!
I love you all!!

                            

2 comments:

  1. Nice bike! I just read all your posts. It is cool to get a glimpse of what you are experiencing :) keep posting! Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tiffany! Remember when we used to bike on the Greenway?? That was so much fun!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete